1. Would you rather climb a tree or lay in a bed of flowers?
2. Which do you like better- The Wizard of Oz or Alice in Wonderland?
3. Name two movies that you feel characterize your childhood.
4. What is one concert or music festival you would travel back in time to experience?
5. Rock music or folk music?
6. What is more important to you- being an excellent writer or being an excellent artist? Or neither?
7. Do you listen to jazz?
8. What is your favorite meal of the day? Why?
9. If you had to devote a year of your life to excelling in one of the following art forms, which would it be- photography, pottery, or candle making?
10. What is your favorite Beatles song?
11. What is one instrument you always wished you knew how to play?
12. Would you rather cook a spectacular meal and watch others enjoy it, or enjoy a spectacular meal that someone has cooked for you?
13. Which book do you believe to be the greatest of all time?
14. What do you think of fashion? Is it a creative form of self expression, or exclusive and superficial?
15. What is your favorite scent?
16. How do you feel about math?
17. If you had to write a paper on a topic of your choosing, what would you write about?
18. Who is your favorite artist at the moment?
19. What was your favorite subject in high school?
20. Do you have siblings? Tell us about them.
21. Are you a coffee person or a tea person? Whichever you are, why is that, do you think?
22. Do you wear jeans frequently?
23. Would you rather live on a mountain, near a lake, in a city, on a beach, or in the woods with a nearby meadow?
24. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Why?
25. What is one of the saddest books you've ever read? Tell us about it.
26. You're at a thrifty street market. Are you more likely to spend your money on interesting sunglasses or overalls with paint splotches on them?
27. What is your favorite song, lyrically, of all time? Choose a couple if you can't narrow them down.
28. What is your vision of paradise?
29. Do you like to discuss religion?
30. Do you like reading poetry?
31. What is your favorite movie of all time? Tell us about it.
32. Do you prefer the day or the night? Why?
33. Are you more likely to dance to music while alone or sing?
34. If, starting today, you were to embark on a new journey, what would you do? Learn a new art form? Travel somewhere? Start playing a new instrument? Start a garden?
35. Are you listening to music right now? What song?
36. Think of your three favorite colors. What emotions do they invoke in you?
37. What is the one trait in people that you value above anything else?
38. Carrots or celery? Oranges or grapefruits?
39. What is your favorite food to eat for dinner?
40. Where would you most likely want to spend a day- your room, a coffeehouse with mediocre live music, a bookstore, an art museum, a movie theater, or a gym?